Dec 17, 2015
Today the TR Digital Library published 248 new items. Below are some highlights from the newly published documents. For a complete list, please click here.
- Photograph of Ella Howard Bryan, a poet and author that published under the name Clinton Dangerfield.
- Booker T. Washington writing to Theodore Roosevelt about his surprise after the outbreak caused by his dinner invitation.
- Owen Wister asking Roosevelt’s help on what he should include on Edith in a book on U.S. presidents.
- Gebhard Willrich writes about suggestions to improve immigration at Ellis Island.
- Marie Van Vorst wants Roosevelt to have a copy of her book, The Woman Who Toils.